Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KazMac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 11:50 AM
    Christmas Film?
    Need help trying to name film title. Saw it as a kid its an Christmas film. All remember is family live in like cabin in the snow, father was something to do with oil company I believe. Children somehow end up with visiting Santa. Can't remember how they get there. Any ideas?
    vallerina Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2006, 01:14 PM
    That's "The Night They Saved Christmas" with Jaclyn Smith (1984).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Christmas Music [ 9 Answers ]

Just curious as it's the festive season to know what xmas songs people like,or hate the most.Everywhere I go,Slade's Merry xmas Everybody,which must have sold about 100 billion copies since 1973,seems to be played everywhere.Perhaps one of the best anti-war songs to be played at some time over...

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search