Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poomtig31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 09:47 AM
    I want to leave contact details for the daughter I have never seen
    Hi I want to know if anyone can lead me in the right direction with this. Years ago my girlfriend gave birth to our daughter but we split up before the birth. I have never been allowed contact with her but I do wish to leave my contact details somewhere so if my daughter wishes to find me when she turns 18 she has the information on who I am and where I live. Can you help me by giving me web site or name of company that I can do this with?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Go to the courthouse in the county where she was born, and ask to leave there with her birth record. You may or may not be charged for this, but the first place most people go when searching for their roots is to get an original copy of their birth certificate.
    Sarinakenglish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by poomtig31
    Hi i want to know if anyone can lead me in the right direction with this. Years ago my girlfriend gave birth to our daughter but we split up before the birth. I have never been allowed contact with her but i do wish to leave my contact details somewhere so if my daughter wishes to find me when she turns 18 she has the information on who i am and where i live. Can u help me by giving me web site or name of company that i can do this with??
    If you know what adoption agency it was through, you can usually fill out a consent to contact form so that if she contacts them looking for you, they can give her your info. Which state was this in?
    amlacs2010 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Hi I am anna latzanich and my birth mother named heather gave birth to me when she was 18 and I will be 18 in less than 2 years. I was born march 24 1992. I know that she broke up and wanted nothing to do with her exboyfriend and already had another boyfriend. I don't know anything else my adoptive parents won't tell me anything. I was born in marietta. I would love to know if this is my birthfatheror not if so I have red hair, blue eyes. I attend arlington christian school and am in 11th grade and you can contact me at [email protected] or call 7709647713. Thanks so much for your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I take my daughter out of the country if her father and I have no contact what [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I have a 2 yr old daughter. Her biological father has never been involved at all he was at her birth and his name is on the birth certificate and she has his last name, but we split up 6 weeks after she was born. He's never giving me child support or anything. To her, her...

Daughter unsure if she wants to leave church [ 148 Answers ]

Need help in knowing how to deal with this situation. My 19 yo daughter is in college and dating a boy of another religion. We have raised her in the Mormon faith and she has always been very active in her faith never has she doubted her testimony. Her boyfriend asked her some difficult...

Contact details for Aiwa [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can contact Aiwa in the UK, who seem to have merged with Sony? I have a TV/Video combi which I foolishly set a security code on & didn't bother to make a note of!! After a recent power cut, the code needs to be entered in order to use the TV & I need to find a service...

Daughter won't leave her mother's house [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother owns a house in California. Her daughter moved in with her about 4 years ago, supposedly to help take care of her. She was not paying rent or any other bills. About 18 months ago, my grandmother kicked her out because she was not helping and was stealing, but all the daughter's stuff...

How do I leave my daughter to get on with her life [ 4 Answers ]

My daughteris 19, studying music, which she says she loves at university, she is still living at home. She is unmotivated and does hardly any uni work. She should be in her 2nd year but is having to repeat part of the first due to not passing sufficient modules. I worry so much that she...

View more questions Search