Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diane260965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Son and grand daughter
    Hi my grand daughter is terminally ill and only has months to live my son is her main carer as his girlfriend walked out on the sick child as a family we are heart broken as this is our sons only child the most unfortunate thing is that he needs a flat to bring her out of hospital to die in but the council will not help the only thiong is to go private which we forund out is going to cost 3 thousand pounds which no one can afford I hope some one can help me with where to go to get help thank you
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 08:26 AM
    I'm sorry to hear about your granddaughter. Here are a couple of links you might like to check out. Hospices are wonderful facilities and offer a wealth of information and help to not only the patient but also the family.

The Association Of Children's Hospices - What is a Children's Hospice?

Hospice Information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 3 year Grand Daughter will not talk [ 1 Answers ]

My three year Grand daughter will not talk unless you tell her what to say.She will say only one word at a time.She requires verbal prompting in order to communicate with others. She will not play with other children, but rather obseves them. She exhibits constant fidgeting. She babbles words...

Relationship with son and daughter in law [ 7 Answers ]

My son and I were once very close. We allowed them to live with us for several years. Then I went through a terrible divorce. My son felt he had to take care of me.He hates his father (and always has) I was a mess during this time. My son and daughter in law lived with me, I gave them the house. I...

He is choosing son over daughter with other woman [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. He asked for visitation now he is trying his hardest to avoid his daughter but when it comes to his son he is all about that.. He wants to get back with his ex and son, so now he doesn't want anything to do with us.. I think she has a right to her father but he doesn't...

Missing My Grand Daughter [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever my son and his daughter mother are not on good terms she retaliates by keeping my grand daughter away from me! They are no longer together and I'm tired of her threating me that I will never see my grand daughter again. I would like to know if I should just take her to court to get grand...

View more questions Search