Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostboys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 02:18 AM
    What should I eat?
    Hi there, can anyone tell me what is the best breakfast to have before or after jogging?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Eat a light snack about 1-2 hours before your run, high in carbs, low in fat, fiber, protein. Like a bagel with 1 tbsp. peanut butter, banana and energy bar, whole grain cereal, low fat/skim milk and glass of milk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I eat? [ 3 Answers ]

I am an african and once suffered from high blood pressure but it was treated but since then my face became thin and it makes me look old and my chickbones can clearly be seen I am 19 but I look 40 what can I eat or do?

My 4 yr old will not eat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My first time I hope someone can help. I have been trying to get my daughter to eat for so long past 6 months. She eats very little a usual day is breakfarst one squaer of toast lunch usually tuna only what I can get her to eat an maby 4 to 5 spoon full dinner rice she gags on chicken...

Why should I eat health [ 5 Answers ]

I am a teenager but I eat a lot of junk foood is this the way to eat

What do they eat? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two baby red eared slider turtles and they have been at my house for like 2 weeks now, and they don't really like the turtle food that I bought at petsmart, what kinds of meat or vegetables can I feed them?? And how do I make sure they can eat

View more questions Search