Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    litle girlz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 04:28 AM
    My 4 yr old will not eat
    Hi everyone. My first time I hope someone can help. I have been trying to get my daughter to eat for so long past 6 months. She eats very little a usual day is breakfarst one squaer of toast lunch usually tuna only what I can get her to eat an maby 4 to 5 spoon full dinner rice she gags on chicken meat usually vomets. My big concern is she ask me questions like will this make my tummy big or was your tummy like mine when you were little we are not over weight at all I don't know why she is like this an is it normal. Please help any one going through something the same
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 4, 2007, 04:43 AM
    My daughter went through almost the Same thing at the Same age. Her only diffference was that I could only get her to eat yogurt. She is now 13 and a very beautiful healthy young lady.

However, I am going to advise you to do what I did. Visit her pediatrician. We went and the doctor said that this happens to some young kids and that we were lucky that she was eating healthy foods. Don't pressure, don't force her to eat anything other than what she wants to eat when she wants to eat it, therefore making eating a relaxing experience rather than stressful.

After a few months she resumed her normal eating pattern and all was well.
    Please visit your doctor so that she/he can obtain the proper blood levels and make sure your daughter is going through the same or similar that I experienced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 yr old boxer won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 yr old female boxer that keeps pushing the plate away and won't, she smells the food even from my hand and walks away. Do they get tired of the food ? I tried a . Different flavor from can, but that didn't do it and she also crys ,I imaging from hunger or maybe from her period (she...

My Dog Will Not Eat [ 4 Answers ]

We Have 15 1\2 Year Old Terrier , Colly Cross, She Has Athritis And Has Briefly Been On Metacam.a Week Or So Ago Another Dog Knocked Her Over And Hurt One Of Her Legs.we Took Her To The Vets And I Was Told There Was No Major Damage.3 - 4 Days Ago She Stopped Eating And We Took Her Back To The Vets...

What do they eat? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two baby red eared slider turtles and they have been at my house for like 2 weeks now, and they don't really like the turtle food that I bought at petsmart, what kinds of meat or vegetables can I feed them?? And how do I make sure they can eat

My new puppy won't eat! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. A few days ago, we got a puppy from the humane society about 100 miles from where we live. He is part Great Pyreneese, Saint Bernard, and is 3 months old. ( So they said ) He was nuetered the morning we got him. They told me he had all of his shots too. Well, I brought him home, and he has only...

View more questions Search