Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmama19 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2008, 06:34 AM
    I went to the doctor 3/24/08 I heard the heartbeat but.
    I went to the doctor 3/24/08 and I am currently 16 weeks and a day but a huge icident happened how do I know my baby is okay you know how you get motherly instincts I ave my motherly instinct telling me that something is wrong
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Then you need to trust yourself and go to the doctor, urgent care or the ER.
    jessy0428 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 10:33 AM
    If you think there is something wrong def. go to the ER.Or call your doctorHope everything is okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular Heartbeat in unborn baby [ 7 Answers ]

I am days away from hitting the 30 weeks mark, and at my last doctor's appointment which was days ago. The mid-wife was listening to the babies heartbeat and she heard a flutter sound every other heartbeat. After consulting the doctor they decided to send me to a high risk doctor at Winnie Palmer...

Irregular heartbeat in unborn child [ 11 Answers ]

I am nine weeks pregnant and just had an ultrasound done. My baby is the same size it was at 5 weeks and hasn't grown in the past 2 weeks. When checking the heartbeat they noticed that it is very irregular. It will beat three times, than pause for a second or two, then beat three times again...

Kitten has fast heartbeat w/ meowmoan [ 1 Answers ]

My farrow cat was really energetic until this morning. She lies around and can't lift her back end she is breathing really fast and hard with a crying moaning meow. She has dialed pupils and won't open her mouth for me at all. She won't eat or sleep. She seems to get worse every hour. Please help...

Anybody heard of this [ 10 Answers ]

HumiNature Skin Whitening Cream for Sensitive Skin It's apparently a good lightening cream some black people are using it

Has anyone else heard of this [ 2 Answers ]

I was reading up on some things and I heard this-> There is a very small chance that "pre-ejaculate" can cause a pregnancy because sperm is not formed in this fluid. The only way sperm gets into this fluid is if there is sperm in the shaft... then this "left over" becomes very high in contrast to...

View more questions Search