Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robwylde77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Touched by a ghost
    Hi there,

I stumbled across your site whilst I was doing a search for some help with the paranormal activity that has been going on around me for some time.I am a British citizen who recently married my American wife and am staying in the USA for a while.Anyway,in the past year I have been experiencing a lot of paranormal activity which seems to be solely centered around me and I am getting very freaked out by it.

The first incident happened around this time last year when I was living in New Hampshire.On one particular weekend whilst we were laying in bed,the computer switched itself on and off a number of times,we also heard what sounded like a large dog running around in the attic for about a half hour (we don't have a dog).Then the following morning a dog bone was lying in the middle of the living room floor without any explanation.Later that day my wife and I were round at a friends house and were sat in the kitchen.A bag of dog chews suddenly fell off the table completely on its own across the room without any explanation and landed perfectly in her dogs bowl.

Things have gradually gotten worse.We recently moved to Revere,MA.A couple of months ago I fell asleep one night on the couch watching TV.As I started to awake I felt someone cuddling me.It felt warm and nice and I naturally assumed I was in bed with my wife.When I opened my eyes I realised I was alone on the couch.I was extremely shook up as there was no doubt that someone had been holding me and for about an hour afterwards the room seemed to have a very strange atmosphere as if I wasn't alone in the room.The following night 2 more occurrences happened.I was in the kitchen making a drink when the TV switched channels on its own,I was the only one in the house.As I sat down to watch TV,a mop in the kitchen fell to the ground again by itself.Later on as I was watching TV the doorbell to my house kept ringing just once,then stopping and every few minutes would repeat.After a while of this happening I went to investigate.The really strange thing is that when you ring the bell it makes 2 distinct notes.One when you push down the bell,one when you remove your finger from the bell like "ding dong"... the problem was that the bell just went "ding".Naturally when you release the door bell you hear the "dong" but it didn't.Almost as if someone was stood there holding the bell down without releasing it.The following morning I checked and the next time and from then on the bell has worked normally with the usual "ding dong".About a week or so later,I was once again in my sleep and I was coming to I felt too fingers pushed down on my chest.. it didn't feel pleasant.

And finally in the past couple of weeks I've had 2 more occurrences.As I was getting into bed with my wife,our paper shredder completely turned itself on by itself in the next room.I ran into the computer room,totally freaked out as there was no way it could've done it on its own.I immediately unplugged it at the mains.I returned to bed and felt my arm was burning up.I switched on the light and I had a big red mark on my wrist with no explanation what so ever.

And finally this morning I awoke to use the bathroom to find the cold water tap running at full blast.

I am getting really concerened especailly as in virtually every single pic that is taken of me there is a white blob somewhere on my body like an orb.. "Never" on anyone else but almost ALWAYS on me!

Im not really sure to do about what's going on and I need some advice.Me and my friends have played with the OUIJI board a few times in the past year (something I won't do again) and Im wondering if this has anything to do with it?

Could you please give me some advice?

Thank you very much
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Yes, the ouija board can manifest some pretty strange things and whatever you let loose is not happily making itself at home with you whether you like it or not.
    Jack2794 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Can I just ask a quick question - what is the Ouija board?
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Mar 28, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Ouija board is any flat surface printed with letters, numbers, and other symbols, to which a planchette or movable indicator points, supposedly in answer to questions from dead people . The fingers of the participants are placed on the planchette that then moves about the board to spell out messages.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2008, 05:38 PM
    I would suggest going to a Catholic or spirit filled church and have a priest or a pastor pray over you and renounce your playing with the ouija board. They do have the power to do these things and you say you have moved two or three times so it is not a haunted house.
    crazy1o1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:36 PM
    I suggest you either call in a priest or move because these antities haunting you can be dangerous and can hurt you!
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 14, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Well he's saying that it's following him, so he did something that caught the attention of something.. It seems to me like it's a pest, it's annoying you and not trying to scare you.. I believe that we can do things and open doors and invite evil in.. I believe that the Ouji board could had done that, hynotisim can also do that.. Did you except Jesus Christ into your heart? When the holy spirit is in us, other spirits can "possess us" maybe you should think about inviting him in your heart.. also I would get a christian to try to cast away the demon that is bothering you using Jesus Christ's name.
    sarvesh4711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 12:49 AM
    First of all I would advice you to contact your friends with whom you have performed the OUIJA and asked them if they are getting similar problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A ghost touched me [ 13 Answers ]

A ghost touched me and I'm scared

Was this a ghost? [ 6 Answers ]

When my now 21 yr old son was 4, he and I lived in a 2 story, 2 bedroom house that was built in 1849. It was in a small waterfront hamlet on the chesapeake bay. It was my first home on my own, and I convinced myself that the fear I felt in the house was just first time home jitters. One night after...

Puppy Urinates When Touched ! [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: I've had this pomeranian puppy for about 7 months, he's around 9 months old. I tried potty training him to no avail for about 4-5 months. I tried everythign in the book. Yelling NO when he did it in the house, to poiting his nose in it while saying NO, to putting him in a tight box for a...

Was it a Ghost that touched me? [ 1 Answers ]

Last night when my fiance and I were in bed, and after he feel asleep. I started to doze off. I felt something, put there hand in mine. I know it was real. It scared me a little bit too. I woke up my fiance but he thinks I was hallucinating.

Touched by whitening pill trend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm sangita, frm india. Just wanted to know if there is any whitening pill that is effective. Recommend me some good brands. Besides is there any side effect of using this pills.I know people say the only side effect is skin whitening. But are there any serious effects like not being able to...

View more questions Search