Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sangitadeka Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Touched by whitening pill trend
    Hi I'm sangita, frm india. Just wanted to know if there is any whitening pill that is effective. Recommend me some good brands. Besides is there any side effect of using this pills.I know people say the only side effect is skin whitening. But are there any serious effects like not being able to conceive. Coz I'm ayoung female & this really bothers me. Thax

May 30, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Got to find out

Oct 2, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sangitadeka
    hi im sangita, frm india. just wanted to know if there is any whitening pill that is effective. recommend me some gud brands. Besides is there any side effect of using this pills.I know ppl say the only side effect is skin whitening. But r there any serious effects like not being able to concieve. Coz im ayoung female & this really bothers me. thax
    Thax white butterfly. I'll really abide by your suggestion because I've heard lots of good remarks about diana stalder products. But as of now I've just received the cavier cream and the milk. I'll surely keep you guys updated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glutathione skin whitening pill [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know what is the best skin whitening pill that really works? That will lighten my skin at least two shades.I have very dark brown skin my parents are from jamacia. Most of the skin whitening pill state that I would need to take 500 mg of glutathione pill for at least 2 years, two...

Puppy Urinates When Touched ! [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: I've had this pomeranian puppy for about 7 months, he's around 9 months old. I tried potty training him to no avail for about 4-5 months. I tried everythign in the book. Yelling NO when he did it in the house, to poiting his nose in it while saying NO, to putting him in a tight box for a...

I see a trend here about 401ks [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone notice it? Look how many posts are about people wanting to take money from their retirement years account! (for one of many reasons) :confused: :eek: Why? Is living in America that expensive that everyone is broke? Or is it something else.. People overspending, over...

All whitening pill fans [ 8 Answers ]

HELLO EVERYONE interested in finding out more about skin whiteneing pills. I am so happy to have found you guys and I hope you will be happy to hear from me. Well I am still in the process of finding out what are the best and most safe pills that really work. Has anyone tried SPEED WHTIE, it is...

View more questions Search