Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Mar 26, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Will feeling simply fade away?
    My family knows his family, when they visited each other, we met the 1st time. We got along so well, and 10 days passed, his family returned home, we still keep in touch, email each other everyday, sometimes call, and texted. We became very close, and from what I heard from his mom, he told her that he was so into me but he doesn't know if I like him back or not. I didn't recognize that I love him until he's gone. Now that I miss him so much. But I don't know how to tell a guy that I love him without saying directly. Can anyone help me? And I wonder if feelings can easily fade away? Like will his feeling about me simple fade away as time goes by?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 08:55 PM
    How old are the two of you? Are your families setting up an arranged marriage? Usually that begins in this way.

Do you have his address? Send him a note about how much you enjoyed being with him. Write a poem about your times together. If you want help, we will be happy to give some :D.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Ten days is very fast to love someone, and its only attraction, until it stands the test of time, and tribulation. Is there a reason why you two do not contact each other, and get to know each other better? You don't have to profess love at this point, but should have a little fun getting to know each other well. See how you feel in 6 months of talking and dating and judge then. What's the hurry? You have time to do this right, and enjoy the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I simply don't feel so good about myself. [ 17 Answers ]

To be frank, I'm the type of guy who was picked on and looked down on by everyone in high school. I'm pretty shy at times but not always. I can carry a conversation easily and people have admitted I'm easy to approach. However, I'm probably too trusting. My cousin saw this in me and took...

Simply Stupid Q [ 2 Answers ]

You are the Messiah with twelve, say 12 billiard balls. One ball is odd. It is either lighter or heavier then the other eleven You have the scales of justice, and with it you can weight the twelve three times. At the end of the third weighing determine which is the odd ball, and whether...

I need Help. I am simply lost and hurt again [ 6 Answers ]

First time post. This is a very painful situation and I just do not know where to begin. I met what I believed to be my soul mate roughly 1.5 years ago. I am a 35 yr male and she is 28 now. It was an instant connection for the two of us when we first met. I knew right when I saw her for the...

Not Lightening Simply Making It Even [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old black male with sensitive dark skin. As a kid I spent tons of hours under the Sun. I continued to do so till high school. I'm now in college and hardly find the time to participate in outdoor activities. My problem is the countless hours under the skin has left me with...

View more questions Search