Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svillamena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 07:04 PM
    The relationship between an outside deep well and an inside booster pump.
    Could removing the booster pump damage the outside well pump?
    AND, how much should it cost to have a deep well pump replaced? Parts and labor.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Mine was 120' down. Cost of new pump and new well pipe replacement was about a thousand dollars. I would not think removing a booster pump would affect the well system but I don't know that for certain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deep Deep Depths [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the approximate depth of the deepest point in the ocean? Any ocean, the deepest one obviously hahaha Thanks

Pressure falls in booster pump [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new user and hope that someone know the answer, I have installed a 250 gal. water storage vessel and a booster set up including a 25 gal. pressure tank and a pump which has the max. capacity of 40 gpm and 60 psi. the problem is that when I set the pressure tank to 15/30 psi cut-in/cut-out...

Replacing a deep water well pump [ 1 Answers ]

I've purchased a home that has a deep water well pump. The pump has burned out and needs to be repalced. It's a 141 foot deep well. The well was dug in 1979, don't know if the pump is original but there is a rope attached to it for retraction. I assume I can attach a come-a-long and attempt to...

Booster Pump Problem [ 1 Answers ]

OR, by email: Mailto:[email protected] This is the message: Hi Tom: My internet service was turned off a couple days before I left Grenada. As a Result I had not seen your latest comments on the pump as it presently exists.

Setting up a Booster Pump. [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: I recently remodeled my home and I am having a problem resolving an issue with a booster pump. My city water supply is frequently low so I am presently forced to depend on a gravity supply from a tank located at approximately 10 ft above the main house. The original system was set...

View more questions Search