speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 7, 2006, 12:09 PM
    Booster Pump Problem
    OR, by email:
    Mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

Hi Tom:

My internet service was turned off a couple days before I left Grenada. As a
    Result I had not seen your latest comments on the pump as it presently exists.

From what I gather, the set up is good as it is and can only improved by
    Removing the check valve at the inlet and placing a shut-off valve in its place
    (my thoughts only).

Unfortunately, I was busy with some other issues and was not able to tackle
    That problem. As it turned out, the water pressure was great so I had no
    Problems with my pressurized water closets.

I had purchased a new diaphragm, nozzle and venturi for installation into the
    Pump, but never did install these parts. This is for my next visit.

Thanks so much for your help. I hope when I get back to Grenada I will be
    Able to resolve the issue and finally set the pump for automatic operation.

I will announce my successes. Thanks again.

Lincoln
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 7, 2006, 12:22 PM
    "From what I gather, the set up is good as it is and can only improved by
    removing the check valve at the inlet and placing a shut-off valve in its place"

What inlet? The pump or the house? Sending your questions over E-mail or Pm puts a gardship on me to answer. Please comfine your questions to the plumbing page. Thanks, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up a Booster Pump. [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: I recently remodeled my home and I am having a problem resolving an issue with a booster pump. My city water supply is frequently low so I am presently forced to depend on a gravity supply from a tank located at approximately 10 ft above the main house. The original system was set...

Heat Pump compressor fan problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane XE 1000 heat pump manuf. In 2002. Yesterday, the A/C started having a problem, I checked the units inside and out and found the compressor fan not operating. The outside unit was hot and louder than usual. I turned it off overnight and this morning turned it on to find the fan...

Pump Problem [ 10 Answers ]

Dcobb New member join date: jun 2006 Posts: 0 Wellsaver tank -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi speedball1 i have a question for you. I have a well saver 56 gallon pump tank and i'm having some trouble. It's hooked to a one horse...

Well pump problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a house with a well. And the well does not seem to function. Is there a way to diagonose the pump problem? I can see the voltage is applied to the pump. The pressure trigger is at the "on" position since the metal leads touch the base and I measured the voltage on the wires...

Shower Pump position problem? [ 2 Answers ]

I am not sure on one thing, is it possible to install a 2 bar shower pump in the loft that is above the shower head? As the cold water is fed from septic tank in the loft so the cold water will be above the pump by 30cm or so and the hot water is coming from storage tank below it say 1m or 2m below...

View more questions Search