Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Mar 19, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Any luck with bio-oil?
    I was wondering if anyone has tried and had success using bio-oil for stretch marks? I've heard good things about it and read some reviews online but I'd like someone's personal testimony about it. I want to try using it for my stretch marks which are in the weirdest places and so horrible. I haven't even had children yet so I'd like to find something that works on the stretch marks I have now before I even get pregnant.
    LolaBunnySweety Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 01:16 AM
    I'm using it. I see a little changes. I guess it's OK. My dermatologist recommends switching between products because that will help a lot.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Aug 30, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Yes, and there's a few products on the market (Palmer's) and yeah LolaBunnySweety is right, switching around products assists. Though stretch marks aren't the end of the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Oil for stretch marks [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has used bio oil for stretch marks. Does it make it go away or make it fade? Where can I purchase it and how much does it usually go for? Thanks :)

Any luck with bio-oil? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has tried and had success using bio-oil for stretch marks? I've heard good things about it and read some reviews online but I'd like someone's personal testimony about it. I want to try using it for my stretch marks which are in the weirdest places and so horrible. I...

Bio oil rules [ 1 Answers ]

I have read that bio oil is supposed to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. I have been out and bought a little bottle of it for £9. I have nearly finished it in 2 weeks, just by applying it twice a day. Does anyone know the rules to it... Can you apply too much? Does anyone recommend it?...

Bio oil [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there! Can anyone here tell me how much is Bio Oil? And what are the sizes of the bottle? Thanks a lot :)

View more questions Search