Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Mar 19, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Any luck with bio-oil?
    I was wondering if anyone has tried and had success using bio-oil for stretch marks? I've heard good things about it and read some reviews online but I'd like someone's personal testimony about it. I want to try using it for my stretch marks which are in the weirdest places and so horrible. I haven't even had children yet so I'd like to find something that works on the stretch marks I have now before I even get pregnant.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 19, 2008, 08:14 PM
    You should post in the Beauty & Skin care section. This section is for skin-lightening only.:p
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Mar 19, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Yea sure thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Oil for stretch marks [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has used bio oil for stretch marks. Does it make it go away or make it fade? Where can I purchase it and how much does it usually go for? Thanks :)

Can NON bio dad sue bio mom for C/S ? [ 10 Answers ]

I am divorced from ex . Who has been a father figure to my oldest daughter for 15 1/2 years . She is 16 (17 in June of 07) . If she decides to move in with him . Can he sue me for C/S ? He is NOT the bio dad . And he does NOT have legal custody of her at this time . Can he sue me for C/S , or will...

Bio oil rules [ 1 Answers ]

I have read that bio oil is supposed to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. I have been out and bought a little bottle of it for £9. I have nearly finished it in 2 weeks, just by applying it twice a day. Does anyone know the rules to it... Can you apply too much? Does anyone recommend it?...

Bio oil [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there! Can anyone here tell me how much is Bio Oil? And what are the sizes of the bottle? Thanks a lot :)

View more questions Search