Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulalynne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Blood clots with period
    I have had my period for 6 or 7 days with a lot of cramps and have a lot of big clots coming out every day,is this normal?I lose 3 or 4 clots every time I urinate.

>Moved from Forum Help<
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 12:25 AM
    That does sound like a bit more than normal. I'd check in with your dr just to play it safe
    Username Here Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Sometimes a heavy period can bring blood clots, if it lasts longer than 8-9 days, you need to a doctor as there may be continual bleeding. This may also be an early miscarriage if you've recently been involved in that activity.

Hope this helps,
    Louis.
    Hammerton Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Agree with Louis - sometimes they can be so bad and last a few days longer and be very 'clotty!' but other times they last less and aren't as heavy. I would 100% go to the doctor to get it checked because you never know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots during heavy bleeding period [ 52 Answers ]

Is it normal to have large blood clots during the heaviest Bleeding period

Blood clots during period [ 6 Answers ]

Is it normal for a woman in her early 40's to have blood clots during her period?

Blood clots during period [ 1 Answers ]

Is it norman for a woman in her early 40's to have blood clots during her period?

Blood clots in a second heavier period [ 1 Answers ]

My period came on time but was a lot lighter and lasted only 5 days. Two weeks later, I got another period with more cramps and blood clots, lasted longer than a normal period too. What happened?

Blood Clots during my period [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on my period for a little over a week and I am having a lot of clots. Last month I experienced the same thing. What could be wrong and should I go to the emergency room?

View more questions Search