Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loyal202 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 09:25 AM
    Im very confused!
    Ok I did a dum thing.I met this guy through my mom.Anyway he was with someone at the time. After a couple of months I found out he broke up with his girlfriend. I was scared to contact him because I thought he might say something to his mom.You know meeting someone through family you feel weird. I contacted him in away that he didn't know who I was.After awhile he was upset that I contacted him this way.He also thought I did something else to him which I did not do. Anyway there is a upcoming event that I might see him. I wanted to clear the air with him. Explain to him what really happened.I feel if I don't I will regret it. What should I do. I know he is back with his girlfriend again.I just want to explain myself to him what really happened. I repsect that he has a girlfriend even they have been going on and off for ten years.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Especially now that he is back with his girlfriend I would just go to the event and ignore him.
    Stay with others, don't look his way, don't try to talk to him, pretend he isn't even there and have a good time.
    You botched something up contacting him and with his girlfriend in the pic you trying to communicate with him again can only botch it up even worse cause he could feel you are trying to break them up, if she happened to be the one that got his message from you he would be hating you even more.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Let it go, and that's what I told someone else, who was interested in a family friend, that is in a 10 year relationship. Your need to explain and clear the air maybe interpreted the wrong way, and then there will be even more bad feelings. Not worth the risk.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 05:24 PM

Lol, That greenie deserves a greenie. He probably hasn't given it a second thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I so confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can someone tell me what to do with my boyfriend he calls me once every other day but when we talk for like 5 minutes he says oh I'm bz I gtg and I'm like OK will you call me back he says yes I will but than he doesn't call so I ring him and as I ask him why you didn't call back he yells at me...

Very confused [ 1 Answers ]

Im 18 years old but I have really small breasts is there any pills I can take to make them grow :confused:

I'm So confused [ 14 Answers ]

So, here is the deal, me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 2 and half years. A month or two ago so decides that she wants a open relationship. I didn't want one but to make her happy I said sure. She basically wanted one because she loves me deeply and I love her but she didn't t want...

Confused. Tell me about it! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm so confused... I was dating a guy<travis> for awhile and I broke up with him because I didn't feel apprecated and he was annoying me, but I still think about him all the time. Now I have been dating a guy<robert> for about 8 months and he great but I'm not sure if its more as friends or...

View more questions Search