Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Mar 13, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Corel DRaw X4 missing buttons!
    I just installed Correl draw. Everything seems to be working OK, but when I went into the trace mode it seems I'm missing the botom buttons. I did my trace, and I realized there's no way to save it. I looked at the help screen and it shows about 5 buttons on the bottom of the screen.( "Ok, reset,etc.") I tried evey possible way to stretch the page, but its not happening. Could it have been a bad install? I don't mind re-installing even know it took like 30 minutes to install.
    Rohinald Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2008, 05:55 AM
    I have a more recent version of correl draw I think so this might not be acurate...

try going to file and see if there is an option saying toolbars or something similar. Somewhere there's a toolbar option where you can restore the original toolbars but I doubt it was a dodgy install

=]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Must Click Twice on Menu Buttons [ 4 Answers ]

I've just moved our site to a different computer and everything appears to be working OK except now you must click twice on all menu buttons or hyperlinks instead of once to navigate around. Would you have any ideas? Parameters I should check? Thanks so much.

Belly buttons [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old daughter that started with an "innie", now I guess because of crying? It has turned into an "outtie". Her ped. Said that it may be herniated and it would probably heal on its own. Anyone have this problem and what happened?

Keyboard buttons incorrect [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Asus A6Tc ( http://uk.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=5&l2=24&l3=134&model=1186&modelmenu=1 ). I have discovered that although all the alphabetical letters enter correctly, a lot of the numbers and symbols don't. The key right of 'L' and left of 'enter' has an '@' symbol on its upper half....

View more questions Search