Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alattimo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 09:01 PM
    I can orgasm by oral sex but not by sexual intercourse
    I'm 21 and me and my boyfriend have been together for 2yrs and I was a virgin when I met him... the sex is great and I can climax while he is giving me oral sex,but when it comes to actual intercourse, its seems that I can never climax. I orgasm during intercourse but can never actually CLIMAX. Can anyone help me
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 09:12 PM
    An orgasm and a climax are the same darn thing.

What the heck are you talking about?

And honey--MOST women don't have orgasms from intercourse, most of the time. Our bodies just aren't built for it, really. Your clitoris is where you are most sensitive--so of course you're going to have an easier time attaining orgasms from oral than from intercourse--when during intercourse is your clitoris really stimulated?

How old ARE you, anyway?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 09:06 AM
    With the right position you can learn to have one... its not as easy, and what it takes won't be the same for any two women. Trust me in that my wife can about 90% of the time now. That wasn't always true. She learned her own body and we found what works well for us. You just have to do the same. Just keep up the faith that it is possible.
    Curious0-1 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2008, 11:40 PM
    All women are different. MOST women climax/orgasm with clittoral stimulation; such as oral sex or using hands... But some don't. I can't orgasm by oral sex. I can only orgasm with intercourse. It's weird. Every woman is built different and has differetn sensations with different positions. Did I take it home with the word "different?" Some women feel like they have to pee when they receive oral sex; on the other hand, some women LOVE oral sex and can orgasm. SOOO Enjoy what you got! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I have sexual intercourse while separated in Maryland [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been separated some time now and I'm seeing someone else the relationship is pregressing and I think its time to have intercourse but I don't no if its allowed in the state of Maryland?:confused:

A woman's sexual orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

What can I do or my man do to have an orgasm that soaks the bed like he likes

Sexual intercourse after radioactive treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend has Grave's disease and last week he got radioactive treatment. Since we are in a long distance relationship and I had to go with him to the treatment, right after taking in that radioactive pill or substance and was told to not to eat anything after 2 hours... after 3 hours,...

Nothing sex, intercourse or oral [ 2 Answers ]

Before everyone says use a vibrator or experiment with the clitoris, I will now say I have tried everything! I am 21, I have been with five different people. The first time I had sex and the last time I had sex (two days ago) felt the exact same-NOTHING. I have pleasured myself and nothing. I have...

I cannot orgasm during sexual intercourse, and I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I have had two partners and have had sex many, many times. My boyfriend and I have tried many different things including positions and styles, and nothing works. I get aroused and excited, but nothing every happens. I have had orgasms from oral sex, and masturbation, and things like that, but never...

View more questions Search