Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickie224 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Nothing sex, intercourse or oral
    Before everyone says use a vibrator or experiment with the clitoris, I will now say I have tried everything! I am 21, I have been with five different people. The first time I had sex and the last time I had sex (two days ago) felt the exact same-NOTHING. I have pleasured myself and nothing. I have done research and read the Kama Sutra to help me but nothing is working. I feel completely broken. My boyfriend is a great guy up till now I have been faking it... all my life!! This needs to end know before I lose this great guy. I am driving myself crazy, please help!
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Aug 31, 2007, 12:36 AM
    See a Doc, make sure your histamine levels are not low. How do you see yourself? Do you have medical issues? Any low back problems? Seasonal "hay fever?" Good luck
    K D L Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Aug 31, 2007, 01:35 AM
    Perhaps you isn't met the right guy for you yet,and if you relax don't think about it ,that might help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get an infection or something from oral sex? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I av been intimate for a while and recently I performed a really fired up cunnilingus on her.but now am stressed up on whether I av exposed myself to infections,can this happen?Was there something else that I should av used at the time some sort of protection??

Oral sex and what that means [ 11 Answers ]

If I guy spends all his time pleasuring you and even goes down on you for about an hour just because he wants you to orgasm and expects nothing in return does that mean he likes you?

Oral sex question [ 11 Answers ]

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oral sex [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 6 months and he doesn't hesitate to perform oral sex and I want to return the favour but am not really sure where to start or what to do. Any tips would be appreciated?

View more questions Search