Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lixue-Sebille 3 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 06:25 PM
    How do I get rid of pre-mature wrinkles?
    I mean, I'm only 16 and I already have visible wrinkles under my eyes, around my mouth, and on my forehead.. Is there any way to get rid of them using home ingredients? :(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 14, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Teenagers can experience premature wrinkles due to stress, sleeping patterns (sleep deficiencies), or pressures at school. So take some time to relax. Being calm will help keep the stress under control. Also, it's important to get a good night's sleep. You don't have to worry about wrinkles at your age. Use a light moisturizer regularly to protect and hydrate your skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre mature ejaculation [ 1 Answers ]

Treatment of pre mature ejaculation

I don't want wrinkles! [ 5 Answers ]

I am 25, and I just started getting those little lines under and in the outer corners of my eyes. Everyone says that there's nothing there, but I see it! I started getting really fine lines on my forehead, too. I have always taken really good care of my skin, I learned the value of it from...

Pre-mature ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: what's up I'm 20 years old and every time I cuddle with a girl or show any effection with body contact I get a erection almost instatly and also pre-maturly ejaculate a little bit. Its not a lot but yet enough to notice. Does anyone know why?

View more questions Search