Ask
    alrehany Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Pre mature ejaculation
    Treatment of pre mature ejaculation
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 11:02 AM
    There are some topical ointments that may help with this problem. They act by de-sensitizing the area where it is applied. I would Google your headline and see what comes up, no pun intended!

Really, your mind is your biggest sexual organ and that is where this problem probably originates. Have you tried thinking of something else while you are having sex? It might help, but I know it is a difficult thing to do.

I have read that men who masturbate often can experience this problem too. If that applies to your situation, try laying off the self stimulation for a while and see if you get any improvement.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get pregnant by pre-ejaculation? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know whether I could be pregnant by pre-mature ejaculation? And also what are some signs of pregnancy?

My 16 year old is not mature [ 4 Answers ]

How to help my 16 yr old mature? How to make him responsible for his own actions?

Spiritually Mature? [ 22 Answers ]

To be "spiritually mature" is to be a Christian who applies the word of God to all aspects of his life and displays the fruitage of the spirit as described in the Bible which he receives because he loves goodness and sincerely wishes to please his creator. This criterion if followed would be...

Pre-mature ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: what's up I'm 20 years old and every time I cuddle with a girl or show any effection with body contact I get a erection almost instatly and also pre-maturly ejaculate a little bit. Its not a lot but yet enough to notice. Does anyone know why?

View more questions Search