Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillysausage99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Annoying habbit?
    I love my boyfriend very much indeed and wouldn't dream about splitting up over something minor, however he has a very bad habit or problem... basically he is far too easily influenced by his mates, I feel sometimes that he wants to be just like them, and act like them etc, he has a geeky side but he hides that from his friends, as if an act to look cool, when deep down he is a bit geeky like me. Some people have also said he is a bit manipulative and patronising, I sometimes know what they mean but I feel its something he perhaps doesn't realise he is doing.

I realise I have made him sound bad, and created a bad picture, its not like that at all, but does anyone have any ideas how I could try and help him subtly. He's always said to me be yourself don't try to be someone else, yet I feel he wants to be someone else. I want to help him, it annoys me but I couldn't end it just because of that.

ALSO he is always calling me babe, hun, lovely, gorgeous, sexy, beautiful etc, can anyone help me out as I never know what to call him. Not sure if lads like being called nice and gorgeous and beautiful etc.

Thanks guys!
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Mar 5, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Baby is all right I reckon, beautiful... no, maybe handsome.
    mross2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 06:18 PM
    I feel the best way in your situation is to tell him straight up that you believe he is being influence by peer pressure, to be someone you do not see unless he is around his friends. Explain that friends that don't like him for who he is are not friends in the first place.

Call him what you feel is comfortable, be yourself, babe, baby, hun, sweetie, cutie, handsome. Some I use, but use words that suit you and him... He won't care what you call him, if he loves you than he just wants to be around you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying me. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this song form a while ago. And the video for it is like... A forest and all the animals come out. And then they rock out and it turns dark and all the animals run away. Lol. I might sound nuts. But its not no disney song. It's a "pop" or "rock" song. I don't know. It used to...

My girlfreind has a drinking habbit and I want to know what I can do [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a drinking problem. We are both in high school. She isn't to the point of being dependeant. And she knows it's a problem (when she wants to admit it) I just need to see if any one can help me with some advice on something I coud do to help her. Or mabye somewhere where I could...

Bad habbit [ 4 Answers ]

I want to break a bad habbit... I have been biting my nails since I was a little girl. Generally I start to nibble when I get nervous or anxious -- but rarely I notice what I am doing. Do you know any tricks to keeping my hands away from my lips? Thanks

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

View more questions Search