Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helooo Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Can I Get My Belly Pierced
    I really want to get my belly button pierced I am meant to be getting it done butt my belly button is an outtie and I only have a little bit of skin on the top of it so when I lay down flat this skin disappears but you can still get to it! Can anybody help me and tell me if this can be pierced
    Thaankyou! Xx
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Yes, you can still get it pierced. You can actually get the "outie" part pierced. This is called a "true navel piercing."

If you don't want that done, you can still get the top flap pierced, but it will be pierced a little "shallow", or in other words, not very much skin will be pierced. Shallow piercings tend to have a little more problems, but I have seen them heal successfully.

Mar 3, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Thank you so much!
    It isn't really an outtie but its not a really deep innie, if that makes scence!
    Thanks for replying! Xx
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 02:35 PM
    You're welcome! If its sort of an "in-betweenie" then yes you can definitely still get it pierced. :)

Mar 3, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Yeah it is, its not really deep, but its not like these sort of ones u see when then whole middle bit poks out! Xxx
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Well good luck. I'm sure it will turn out very cute. :)

Mar 3, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Thank you so much! Xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should you wait to get a belly piercing re-pierced? [ 28 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced over the summer and it seems like there's less and less skin there and the barbell I have in the stem looks really long and ugly like that. I have a lot of skin there for the piercing but not that much. I really want to take it out and let it close so I could get it...

Belly piercing rejected, I think ? How long to wait before I get it pierced again? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my belly pierced for like a 2 months and little by little it was rejecting I think. When I first got it pierced I was bending over a lot like when I would be sitting down I would bend over to get something or in the car I would reach down to get something so maybe it kind of got pushed out...

Wanting to get my belly button pierced [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get my belly button pierced. I keep hearing about people who have gotten it done, and the people pierced it in the wrong place. What exactly is the right place? I am going to the same place I got my tattoo. It was very clean and the guy did a great job, so I feel comfortable going...

Can a outtie belly b pierced? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok c one of my gurl friends wants to pierce her belly button but she not sure if she can get it pierced tell me if u know for a fact that u can or cant....thanx

Got my Belly button Pierced Extras on cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I just got my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should do anything else besides the salt water to keep it from getting infected. 'The piercer also said that I could put polysporin on the barbell, is there anyting else that helped anyone? :) :)

View more questions Search