Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    and1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Sending gifts
    I have a boy friend who stays away from me. And this march is his birthday. I want to send him nice gift. Not the gifts that has lots of expenditure. I want to make him feel special. I have given him many big gifts al these years now I want to do something diff something unique. Like something on paper or any notes something nice and that doesn't spend much money.
    Anyone do reply
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Plan an adventure where the destination is you. Start of with some sort of letter and take it from there.
    confused25 Posts: 319, Reputation: 98

Feb 28, 2008, 10:10 AM
    You said you had a boyfriend who stays away from you. Do you mean he doesn't make an effort to see you?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 10:32 AM
    I think she meant that he's far away... they're in a long distance relationship. Am I right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding gifts [ 3 Answers ]

My granddaughter is getting married in Lincoln Nebraska but she lives in Oceanside California, my question is about gifts, they are flying to Nebraska to getting gifts home could become a problem. She said she wanted to put no gifts on the invitations because of this and I was wanting to know if...

Sending thank yous for Christmas gifts? [ 3 Answers ]

Should one send thank you notes or cards for Christmas gifts received if you reciprocated with a gift? I never have before, but now deal with clients that give me gifts thanking me for services and I also give them gifts thanking them for being good clients... and I'm just wondering where it's all...

Christmas gifts [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I'm getting stressed! I haven't got much money and I have MANY friends and family who I need to buy christmas prezzies for. What can I buy them I need ideas. Its so annoying!! PLEASE HELP?! An also I really do not know what I want for christmas. I have 100 pound left to buy whatever I...

Wedding Gifts- Money vs gifts [ 2 Answers ]

Our grandson is getting married. The brides family is very wealthy while we are of meager income. Is it proper to give a modest gift of money or more proper to give a gift?

No gifts at wedding [ 2 Answers ]

How do I nicely write no gifts but money or gift cards because this is both of our second marriage and we have lived together for three years:confused:

View more questions Search