Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguilar64 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 07:43 PM
    i need information on the penis
    I need to know 2 things
    1. Is it possible for a man to tear the skin that hold the skin on the penis if so, what would one do.

2. Is it possible to for someone to wake up with an erection and ejaculate while peeing

I have googled and yahooed and I have had no luck... just wondering... I like to have random information in my memory
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 08:28 PM
    1 can skin tear, get cut, get ripped off, yes, not easy and not by doing normal things. I saw someone cut thiers off before ( mental health person) but if it did happen, you go to the doctor as you would with a tear anywhere

2. most men have errections when they wake up at times, it is very very common. And stimulation while handling it to use the bathroom could get you to ejaculate, just part of life.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Feb 24, 2008, 09:59 PM
    However, you can't urinate AND ejaculate at the same time. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 7 Answers ]

It started about 3 weeks ago with a tiny white bump on the shaft of my penis that looked like an ingrown hair, I popped it once, and white pus came out of it, not a lot, and it was still there, I popped it again about 2 days ago and then a bigger bump appered, and is slightly red but is about 3 mm...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and about a week ago I noticed a small bump on the underside of my penis just to the left, it does not hurt unless squeezed and then not much and it seems to becomes more noticeable during an erection. I am a virgin so its not sex related. I'm thinking of going to the doctor if it doesn't go...

Lump on my penis [ 2 Answers ]

First of all I am 17. About 3 days ago, I discovered a lump about the size of half a marble. I left it for 2days, and the third day, today, I squeezed it slightly and semi white fluid(similar to what you get when you squeeze pimples) came out. It was as though the lump was made by the buildup of...

Lump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

So for 'bout 3 years now, I've had this hard lump on my penis, and over the years, it has increased in size a bit. Doesn't have any pain, just doesn't look presentable, and I figured after this time it would go away, but hasn't yet. Any help/ideas, let me know. Thankz

Penis Infection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me as I don't no as wots wrong with my penis, it started feeling itch and I itched it and then the next day the forsking tip got very dry and had some white stuff on it and when I tried pulling the forskin it got very painful and I got small cuts which wer burning and under the...

View more questions Search