Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yews Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Lump on my penis
    First of all I am 17. About 3 days ago, I discovered a lump about the size of half a marble. I left it for 2days, and the third day, today, I squeezed it slightly and semi white fluid(similar to what you get when you squeeze pimples) came out. It was as though the lump was made by the buildup of that fluid. However I'm still worried, I squeezed a very large amount of the white fluid out of the lump until all I could squeeze was blood. I'm just wondering if this was cancer or something. Is it dangerous? Right now I have applied some alcohol onto the wound and applied a bandage on it. Right now, it looks like a volcano, still has the lump except that there is a crater. Please help!
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 01:39 AM
    First of all, no, it is not cancer. Probably it was just an ingrown hair or small hair follicle cyst. Have you been sexually active without protection? If not, you can probably rule out STD's, too. :)

Stop squeezing, take the bandage off and stop worrying unless you see more.

Hugs, Didi
    yews Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Comment on grammadidi's post
    Well now I can relax knowing its not harmful, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 17 and have a large lump under the skin of my penis, just below the head on the backside. There is no redness or pain. The size of the lump hasn't changed size and doesn't during erection. I hate to admit, but I have had it for a while now. Its just really bothering me.

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a small concern which I don't think is too seriuos but I wouldn't mind clearing things up. I have a lump, more of a sweling just inder the hood of my penis, it is long and wraps around it as if it's a vein or something, it is quite lumpy itself. But the weird thing is it only...

Lump on penis [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: hi I just noticed a white lump on my penis and I need to know what to do? I am a vergin so I know it is not std ?

Lump On My Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a sort of lump on the right side of my penis since I was around 10 and I'm 16 now and it is still there. It is like a curve on the top right side of my penis and it is not that one disease I read about with the vein and the non-cancerous tumor so what could it be?

Lump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small concern which I don't think is too seriuos but I wouldn't mind clearing things up. The other day I noticed little tiny white dots under my penis so I kept toching them because I was getting worried. A day later it went into a lump a blister sort and now its starting 2 puss any help...

View more questions Search