Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WildImagination Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 02:47 AM
    why can i talk about it, but not do it
    hey guys,

basically my problem is, I love my boyfriend, but sometimes I feel its not for me as I don't want the commitment. I like to be free to do what I want, I don't mean pulling random lads, I just mean either going out with friends or sitting on my own for a night and chilling etc.

secondly, why can I very easily talk about sex, dirty sex, etc but when it comes to do it I'm not interested, sex doesn't bother me, its just I don't like dirty sex, but when I talk to mates or other lad mates I can very easily talk about it and it not bother me in the slightest, worried as I want to please my boyfriend as he does me, but dirty sex just isn't for me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Its your body, and if you don't feel like it don't, that's not a bad thing. Actually it's a very good thing, and nothing to worry about.
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 07:34 PM
    You are curious, you just have not found the right guy yet. Take your time you will like it. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who do I talk to [ 2 Answers ]

Who do I talk to in order to sign off any and all connections with my children?I don't want any connections to them at all,including child support.

What can we talk about? [ 6 Answers ]

Righto, this is my first question on here, I need some help on a difficult part of my life. I am going to meet my new girlfriend, who I met off the internet, she want's to meet me, I want to meet her, but both of us are very shy. I was wondering, if anyone has any tips of what to talk about when...

We don't talk [ 4 Answers ]

:( my boyfriend and I just started dating a month ago. And he's black and I'm white so it's a little awkward. And we don't talk at all. All we ever do is give each other hugs goodbye. How do I talk to him?:confused:

View more questions Search