Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trapizoyd1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Who do I talk to
    Who do I talk to in order to sign off any and all connections with my children?I don't want any connections to them at all,including child support.
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

Jun 27, 2007, 11:59 AM
    You can't. It isn't that easy. You don't get to just "return" them. There are tons of posts here as to why not, look them up yourself. You can just ignore them if you chose, but you will pay child support. The state will not be daddy for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Talk to God, since you don't have a pray to get that unless the parent with custody has someone who wants to adopt the child.

You don't have to visit, you don't have to carry their photo, but you will write a child support check or perhaps go to jail or lose your drivers license if you don't. There is no way to get out of child support unless someone is adopting the child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to talk to [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it goes I am 17 and I I've been thro so much in my life that I want to give up Everything I have the best boyfriend I could ask for and the best friends ever.I just can't take my mom and dad's any more they are always bothering me and stuff and I'm tiered of it I use to cut myself and...

Why doesn't he talk to me? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this guy (David), he’s 18 and just two years older than me… he’s a real good friend of one of my best friends (Rachel) but I mean they’re just fiends like brother and sister there is no way they will be like a couple some day… David is known as a “player”, the kind of person who’s just...

Should I go talk to him? [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy (David), he’s 18 and just two years older than me… he’s a real good friend of one of my best friends (Rachel) but I mean they’re just fiends like brother and sister there is no way they will be like a couple some day… David is known as a “player”, the kind of person who’s just...

Talk to me! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my puppy to tell he that he needs to go potty? My scotti is 5 months old now and is pretty good about going potty outside but I think it is me that is trained, not him! I am the one trained on a schedule of taking him out. He'll just go in the house never indicating that he has to go...

View more questions Search