Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobby Rose Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Intertherm furnace running and then shutting off
    I have Intertherm gas furnace in a Mobile Home. The issue I am having is; furnace starts, pilot is lit, blower starts and runs for approx 1 minute or so then shuts off, it will stay off for a about a minute and then restart. Blower will stay running when in ON mode. I am thinking it is a relay. Would it be the blower relay or temp reg. relay?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 09:03 PM
    GO here post under Nordyne

mobilehomerepair.com :: Index
    Bobby Rose Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Thanks a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My intertherm furnace pilot lights but furnace won't kick on [ 5 Answers ]

I need some diagnostic help. We have a full propane tank. A new burner plate (last year) and the blower works. We light the pilot but the knob should pop up after one minute thus lighting the furnace. It won't pop up. What part should we replace? The furnace is a 17 year old Intertherm MGH...

Intertherm Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

The Hot surface ignitor comes on and lights the burner, but goes off after about 9 seconds. It repeats this and then locks out. What could be causing this. Intertherm Furnace: Model #MMHB-56ABHR-01

Clothes Washer always draining/running.drain never shutting. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Whirlpool clothes washer and have been using it fine. However, after a few loads, the ability for the washer to close the drain for the water to come out is not shutting anymore. Thus, I cannot wash clothes since the water that's going into the washer is always draining. ...

Intertherm Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My pilot light comes on and ignites heat exchanger but when the cover closes the flames shut down. The blower works but heat exchanger will not stay lit. I have replaced the gas valve and the thermo couple. Suggested that damper valve needed to be adjusted - where is the damper valve

Drier keeps shutting off after 20 minutes running [ 1 Answers ]

This does not happen all the time, but after it has been running for about 20 minutes. It will shut down. You can restart it right away. I have a kenmore model series 80, and the problem as been happen off and on for about 6 months

View more questions Search