Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rakhshimran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 11:11 AM
    I had a prematured labour how can I stop it in future as I am pregnant again
    Last Year I had a premature Labour in 8th Month & lost my Baby after 11 days of birth. So, please guide me that how can I safely control it as i am preganent again. Its my 7th Month of pregnancy.

Looking for your quick guidance.

Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 11:54 AM
    I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is hard.

Now, there is little you can do, Mother Nature has the upper hand in this. I will say that you should take it easy, rest as much as possible, eat well, and sleep well.

Have you discussed this with your doctor? What are his/her opinions on carrying to term this time? Are you taking your prenatal vitamins?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Labour union [ 2 Answers ]

Labour union are hindrance to the industry/ labour are partners to the industry if nurtured properly

Am I in slow labour ? [ 7 Answers ]

hello I'm 18 years old and expecting my 1st child I'm 38 weeks and 4 days gone and having a few niggles and not sure if they mean anything 1st of all for the past 3 days I've been experiencing some period type cramps below my bump then last night I was sick and to put icing on the cake I then had...

21 weeks pregnant and can't stop losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm 5 months pregnant (21 weeks) to be exact and I can't stop losing weight. In may I couldn't fit in to a lot of my pants in fact I wore a pair to my sons birthday that were so tight it hurt to sit in them and today I am wearing them and they are literally falling off, in fact all of my...

Can this stop me from getting pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello well I went to the hospital just the other night b.c I was having really bad pains and I went and the doctor told me to come back for blood work and to have a ulrasound done and I did and the doctor came back and told me that I have a cyst on my overy on the left side and its bleeding into ...

View more questions Search