Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 04:54 AM
    Ingrown hairs
    I cannot seem to get rid of ingrown hairs in spots that I shave, and even ones that I don't...

I have them all over. What's the deal? How do I get rid of them?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 05:06 AM
    On spots that you shave, maybe it's the direction in which you shave that's the problem. They can be quite nasty, almost like acne, red and swollen, not a pretty sight.
    Vision Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 05:18 AM
    I know that... I don't shave against hair growth. My momma taught me right :P

But what about the spots that I don't shave getting them?
    Vision Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 05:19 AM
    BTW, I bought some bikini zone for well, the bikini zone, and also for my underarms because I tend to get razor burn there as well. Do you think this will help the ingrown hairs?

If it helps the other spot that I get ingrown hairs is on my upper arms. Is this normal?
    margog85 Posts: 241, Reputation: 19

Feb 18, 2008, 07:18 PM
    I have no idea if it's normal- I get them on my legs CONSTANTLY- which is why I just gave up on shaving them and never wear anything other than long pants. Because even if I shave, I still have ingrown hairs and won't wear shorts because of them- so why go through the trouble of shaving?

Ugh... I'm sorry I don't have an answer, but I feel your pain.
    Vision Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Well, thanks for your input anyway. I do wear shorts and skirts so NOT shaving isn't an option for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ingrown hairs [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way for a man to avoid getting ingrown hairs on his face?

Ingrown Hairs [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting horrible ingrown hairs on my neck. I am constantly moisturizing my neck everyday and night but will not take them away. I shave once to twice a week to help prevent them also but does not work. I use a mach 3 razor and I may be shaving to closely. I thought of possibly using a electric...

Ingrown hairs in genital area [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting ingrown hairs on the inside of my thighs and on the outside of my vagina. These bumps get pretty large and hurt very bad. Most of the time they end up popping like pimples and then they go away but sometimes leave bad scars. I don't shave except for bikini line in the summer and...

Bad ingrown hairs [ 4 Answers ]

I suffer from ingrown hairs. I exfoliate and moisturize everyday, but still the worst part is my legs. It is only in one section on both legs, the bottom front of my calves. Ive tried this "Ingrown Go" lotion stuff, but that didn't work I used to wax/epilate and I got them, so I switched to...

Ingrown hairs [ 2 Answers ]

I have developed a problem with in grown hairs after I started waxing my bikini line. I realised that I had to stop waxing but it is still a problem. Now I have several unsightly scars and I want to know if there is anyway of reducing the redness.

View more questions Search