Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micnort34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Ingrown Hairs
    I am getting horrible ingrown hairs on my neck. I am constantly moisturizing my neck everyday and night but will not take them away. I shave once to twice a week to help prevent them also but does not work. I use a mach 3 razor and I may be shaving to closely. I thought of possibly using a electric shaver. Can anyone help or have a suggestion? Thanks
    bonoo Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Use a good scrub.that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As a boy should I shave my armpit hairs off or not ? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I am a 13 year old boy and I just got my armpit hairs , and as I see them grow I see that from the little line of hairs I used to have more hairs grow and more and more and they have become longer hairs as well, this are my first armpit hairs . And I wonder if should I get rid of them or not ? I...

Ingrown hairs in genital area [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting ingrown hairs on the inside of my thighs and on the outside of my vagina. These bumps get pretty large and hurt very bad. Most of the time they end up popping like pimples and then they go away but sometimes leave bad scars. I don't shave except for bikini line in the summer and...

Bad ingrown hairs [ 4 Answers ]

I suffer from ingrown hairs. I exfoliate and moisturize everyday, but still the worst part is my legs. It is only in one section on both legs, the bottom front of my calves. Ive tried this "Ingrown Go" lotion stuff, but that didn't work I used to wax/epilate and I got them, so I switched to...

Ingrown hairs [ 2 Answers ]

I have developed a problem with in grown hairs after I started waxing my bikini line. I realised that I had to stop waxing but it is still a problem. Now I have several unsightly scars and I want to know if there is anyway of reducing the redness.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search