Ask
    jebecca Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Paint bidding
    I need to now how to bid the painting on a wallmart store
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 04:27 AM
    How much of the Wal-Mart store are you going to be painting? Will you be spraying, rolling and also brushing?

Feb 19, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    How much of the Wal-Mart store are you going to be painting? Will you be spraying, rolling and also brushing?
    I will be painting all of it including the duck work and exeter this is a remodel job I have two to put bids in on
    flowersrome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 06:33 PM
    If it is a 4 bed tri level house full repaint with sprayer 2000 square ft. how much paint and materials needed what would you charge 1600
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 07:30 PM
    I am going to offend many here, but if you have no idea of how to bid the job, you have no business bidding on it. First walmart is very very low ball on what they pay for contracts, how many people re you going to hire, do you supply paints, to whose approval.

Feb 21, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    I am going to offend many here, but if you have no idea of how to bid the job, you have no business bidding on it. first walmart is very very low ball on what they pay for contracts, how many people re you going to hire, do you supply paints, to whose approval.
    I've been in biasness over 20 years I have 10 guys who work for me I usually only do residential this was just something that was thrown my way not sure how to bid painting usually into quote I can figure the square footage they parable pay 60 cent square foot any help would be appreciated thanks
    willibob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jebecca View Post
    i need to now how to bid the painting on a wallmart store
    Hi my name is will I just did a wal-mart super center in SC and I bid it 80,000 so if you bid between 1000,000 and 80,000 youe should have no problem getting the job but you will need a crew big enough to do the inside and out side at the same timeI had 15 people on this one and finished 2 weeks ahhead of time youe will all so need to be ready to dill with the wal-mart big wigs It will get very stressful so my advice to youe is to be ready for anything that they through at you they believe that it can be done tomarrow if you can't dill with the pressure then don't bother with it they don't care about any excuses only the job getting done. I myself wouldn't bother with them but if youe get it just have fun knowing that your are working and a lot of others arn,t good luck
    honda450 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by willibob View Post
    hi my name is will I just did a wal-mart super center in SC and i bid it 80,000 so if you bid between 1000,000 and 80,000 youe should have no problem getting the job but you will need a crew big enough to do the inside and out side at the same timeI had 15 people on this one and finished 2 weeks ahhead of time youe will all so need to be ready to dill with the wal-mart big wigs It will get very stressful so my advice to youe is to be ready for anything that they through at u they belive that it can be done tomarrow if u can't dill with the pressure then don,t bother with it they don't care about any excuses only the job getting done. I my self wouldn,t bother with them but if youe get it just have fun knowing that your are working and alot of others arn,t good luck
    80000? 15 guys did you make any money? Just asking how much did you have in paint, and did you have to repaint the sales grid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Bidding [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to bid on cleaning banks without sq. footage? I have the specs.

Bidding 4 client [ 1 Answers ]

Hello for the first time but not for the last. This is dre da Business man with a simple question on how do I go about bidding on commercial contracts for a cleaning company that my cousin own and I work for? HE has the company with a small number of clients but I am trying to expand his work?

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Bidding resolution [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I need help bidding on this post construction job. They want rough and final cleaning for residential (balconies) common areas, inacessable windows and pressure clean the garage. It's a huge job. Please help. Triple s :(

Contract Bidding [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average square foot rate to strip-seal and wax a floor? Thanks

View more questions Search