Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supawave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Contract Bidding
    What is the average square foot rate to strip-seal and wax a floor?
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2007, 01:11 AM
    It would help to know the location where the work will be done in order to answer your question. The rates could vary widely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Bidding [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to bid on cleaning banks without sq. footage? I have the specs.

Commercial cleaning bidding [ 5 Answers ]

When bidding on cleaning contracts how do you determine how much you charge (per square foot)? You want to be the lowest but not so low that you're working for free

Bidding chart or determine a price for cleaning offices? [ 9 Answers ]

I have everything else ready for my cleaning business except the major thing is... how do I determine a price for my clients. I don't know where to start first can someone please help me.

Bidding on CoOp Apartments [ 2 Answers ]

When my wife and I purchased our home in 1971, the procedure was simple. We bid a price and, if the offer was accepted, we provided a cash binder. So we knew almost immediately whether we were under any obligation to purchase that property. If our binder wasn't accepted we knew we could then...

Bidding on a job [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... my name is Dan and I've just recently decided on going into business for myself. I've decided that commercial pressure washing is what I want to do but I'm not sure how to bid on the job. Is there a certain formula to use concerning the amount of money to charge?

View more questions Search