Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jefffrey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Marley fan forced baseboard heater power to limit switch is it bad?
    Could it be the limit switch?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I wire up a Marley electric baseboard heater? [ 2 Answers ]

This is my first post, so thanks in advance for any help. I'm finishing my basement & am installing a pair of Marley electric baseboard heaters in parallel. I've got the basics done: double 20 amp breaker, 12ga wire, Double line break thermostat. Here's the issue: The units will accept left or...

Fan limit switch [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help understanding the operation of a fan limit switch. What's the sequence of operation of this object. And how do one troubleshoot this part to determine if it's performing as it should. Thanks!:confused:

Fan limit switch? [ 6 Answers ]

I am troubleshooting a Gas furnace. I am trying to eliminate the fan/limit control and a 24 volt electric controlled switch. I am getting 24 volts to the switch. I have replaced a thermostat for this unit. There is an auto/manual switch on the fan/limit switch. When this switch is in the manual...

Beach Fan Limit Switch [ 1 Answers ]

Have a gas Beach furnace with fan limit switch issues. First time the blower would not shut off and blew cold air in the end. Replaced fan limit switch and it worked for a month and then did the same thing. Next time it lasted for nearly a year and same thing over. Now with a new one it works and...

View more questions Search