Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TAINO Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 06:58 AM
    LG surround sound stereo
    Hi, I just bought a LG surrondsound stereo system,I want to connected to HDTV it's a toshiba,it's there a way that I can find a diagram or some one who can help me hook it up,it has four speakers and a subwoffer,and a dvd player thank you any help will be gladlly appreciated.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 10:28 PM
    Hi Taino,

Is the LG surround system an AVR? Audio Video Receiver?

If it is, take a look at the back of the unit. It should have connection points all over the back panel.

Normally, there will be spots for Cable and /or Satellite , VCR, DVD.

Any chance you can send me the model number from the Sound unit along with front and rear pictures of the unit. I'll be in much better shape to mix and match a set up for you after I see what I'm working with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking Up A Surround Sound [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I just bought a big screen TV and need helping hooking my surround sound back up.I have an Hd cable box,dvd player,cd player and playstation to all be hooked up from my receiver.My receiver is a Sony STR-DE595.I don't know if I need the regualr a/v cables (red,white and yellow) or can I use...

Surround sound [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best surround sound for a good price I'm not looking for something that's thousand of dollars but that's in the 200 to 500 range?

Surround sound [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best wireless surround sound system for home use? I really do not want to run wires throughout the room for the speakers.

View more questions Search