Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Red bumbs
    My baby has red bumbs on head and back I were colon and thought that might be it so I am stopping wherein it around him could that be it and if not what could it be please help took to doc he didn't no what it was (not the smartest guy) he didn't no what it was and put him on 3 different meds please help

Check out some similar questions!

Red itchy dots under fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting very small dark red dots under the skin of my middle finger tips on both hands but not at the same time, for several years now. I noticed them off to the side of my nail beds at first, but now they are appearing on the fingerprint part of my fingertips. When I itch them the area...

Bumbs starting from ear down to neck [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 and really freaked out by these bumps I have a hard one behind my right ear, and these more softer ones under my right ear by the catilage, then it just started spreading down my neck there about four of them an know one knows what they are:confused: :(

Zit like bumbs [ 1 Answers ]

My son has zit like bumps on his tummy. They don't bug him and I took him to the dr and she gave him cream but its only if they bug him and they don't. They are now spreading to his legs. Not much just a few. I am taking him to the dr tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone knows anything. Thanks!

Odd bumbs on inner thighs and where I shave [ 6 Answers ]

I have these weird bumps I get on my inner thighs and where I shave. They look like pimples with whiteheads... or they just are little bumps. They don't hurt or itch or anything like that. I think it might have something to do with shaving.. is this normal?

RED hair dyed to RED [ 4 Answers ]

I had completely natural (undyed)color-blondish, reddish, light brown. A lot of different hues. Long, extremely thick hair. I decided to dye it spiced medium auburn. We uses 3 boxes because of the length and thickness. Coverage was great but it is very dark auburn-strong red pulling through but all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.