Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyPaige88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Puppy Sick
    My 4month old blue pit bull started throwing up Saturday morning. It started being a white froth. Now it is a mucusy yellow. She will not drink or eat. She has had diarrea twice since then and we got her to eat a little bit on Sunday afternoon but that night she threw it up. It was whole food, not just like digested food. She is less active but she still wags her tail, runs and will play a little. I don't thinnk its parvo because she wouldn't even want to move if it was that. I am think it is worms or that she is stopped up. HELP PLEASE!!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 5, 2008, 10:13 AM
    I wouldn't rule out parvo. The white and yellow froth is not something that is normally caused by something like worms. If it was worms, you can see them in his stools, or he would be dragging his butt along the carpet. It does sound like an intestinal problem. Parvo is deadly, so don't take any chances. Take him to the vet IMMEDIATELY!
    I hope it is something less serious, but don't take any chances. You know he is sick, so he needs your help!
    Good Luck!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 5, 2008, 10:17 AM
    I'm sorry, I meant to say "she" not "he". Call your vet and tell him/her your pups symptoms. They will be able to tell you if it is an emergency. It's Tues, and if this started Saturday, and it's not getting any better, there if definitely something wrong!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 5, 2008, 11:37 AM
    I've found a website that might help you. www.pet.justask.com Try that out, may be helpful for future questions too! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

She is 6month old boxer/sheppard mix and won't eat nothing not even treats:confused:

Very sick puppy [ 4 Answers ]

My puppy is 2 months old and he has roundworms. I gave him deworming pills and now he won't eat at all. He didn't eat for a full day and now going on another day. He throws up at least every hour but he is still drinking lots of water. He is pooping out blood and a little bit of water sometimes. He...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sick puppy, the Vet can't find anything wrong with her. She was throwing up the other day and wouldn't eat, and still won't eat. She is 11 months old, -zu and Pikingnese. Any one have any ideas of how to get her to eat and what food to try? The Vet suggested rice, but she won't even eat...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

My six month old lab has lost her apatite and has refused to eat the last two days she won't drink much water either. She had dry heaves last night. She has been around kid for the last two day's and I think they may have given bubble gum or kit kat bars or both. When do y'all think I should go to...

View more questions Search