Feb 4, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Anything good
    Anybody got some hilarious stories, jokes whatever
    People need to laugh:D
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 07:29 PM
    The Waltons As You've Never Seen Them

One night the Waltons were saying good night to each other. Good night Jim Bob, Good night Joe Bob. Good night Elizabeth. Good night, Good night. And on down the line. Everyone answered except Jim Bob.

When Jim Bob didn't answer Mom Walton was worried, got up and went to Jim Bob's room, opened the door and flicked on the light asking Jim Bob if he was okay as he didn't answer.

Jim Bob jumped up and loudly told Mom "What's a matter, can't a guy masterbate in peace in this house?"
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 08:40 PM
    They didn't do that on the mountain! Did they? But then I guess the actor who played John Boy (Richard Thomas) was in some movie where there was a nude scene... not sure if he did it or someone else, but I heard that's why he got replaced on the series.

I'm just wondering if Mary Ellen, Elizabeth or Erin was fantasized about the most by guys?

And then which one of the boys got the females out there thinking... Maybe this question needs it's own thread?
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Feb 4, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Make another thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

Trying to be good [ 4 Answers ]

I guess I'm looking for moral support. I've married for five years and I love my wife. She is the only person that I have ever had sex with. We have been in a realationship since 1992. She is very attractive, even more so than when we first started dating. I don't know if the sex became too...

View more questions Search