demartis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Criminal records exsponge
    How do I get my criminal record exsponged
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Hello d:

If you have no experience in dealing with the courts pro se, you're going to need a lawyer.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 01:59 PM
    It depends on how long ago the felony conviction took place and for what and if you have been arrest and conviction free ever since. Any criminal attorney will be able to handle this for you. It takes about 3-6 months for this to go through on average.
    Kendra24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Is there a class I could take to get something exsponge off my record
    Kendra24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Ok so where can I go threw this process at

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my criminal record exsponge [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get my criminal record exsponge because of work they 5 degree feloney

Criminal Records in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

How do they work? Once you have one what are your options? How long does it stay, what jobs are restricted is there any way to get rid of it? Thank you :)

Is it possible for me to get the records [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago someone called 911 because of the door being ajar. The question is do police keep this records and if so can you tell me how to get it. Or can the lawyer get the report?

Criminal Records [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted get a clarification on what will show up if an potential employer was to do a criminal search. If I was charged with an indictable offence, but have not been found guilty and is still in the process of the courts, will this show up on the criminal history background check? What if...

What government agencies has access to expunged criminal records? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I'm hoping that someone here can help me with some info that I can't seem to find elsewhere. I have been arrested three times in Illinois. I can have all three cases expunged, which I will, but one of the cases still worry me. I was arrested for solicitation of prostitution a few years...

View more questions Search