Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Modbus adapter
    What is modbus adapter? What it's funnction?
    pcrowther Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Are you talking about Modicon PLC communictions protocol?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network adapter [ 3 Answers ]

I am back again.. by the way I never resolved the other issue but was wondering if I could trouble you again. I am trying to install Comcast onto my laptop but it says I do not have a network adapter. Now the question is this. . talked to comcast no help talked to some other people no help. What I...

USB adapter for notebook? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has an older laptop that does not have a USB port. Is there an adapter that can be purchased to be able to use USB line to modem?

USB Adapter dies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Jeans77, Just had this Same problem happen to me today. All of a sudden, my computer (AMD processor running Windows XP media center) doesn't recognize my Linksys wireless USB adapter (same model number as yours). The error message is: "USB device not recognized" All of the drivers...

Netgear USB Adapter [ 1 Answers ]

I have two USB adapters and cannot get either to work. I know I may be a little dense. I am trying to link a Laptop (which has its own adapter) to my PC and thereby to my Printer, but I give up!!

Infrared adapter [ 9 Answers ]

I have purchased a china make IrDA adapter (USB). But when I tried to install the driver, I got a message that the driver is not having windows logo stamped. Will it be harmful to the machine if I install this? Any suggestions to overcome this? Thanks

View more questions Search