Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Watery discharge
    Hello every one, This is T love I have a question I'm having a yellowish discharge and it has a smell not really bad but it not my regular sent the discharge is not thick it's watery and some times pasty. Can any one help me ::confused:

{Moved from Forum Help. Please make sure you post in an appropriate forum-<>}
    CMM_Kaleido Posts: 77, Reputation: 8

Jan 30, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Here's a link with some information about normal vaginal discharge and possible causes of the abnormal (on the last page).

Let's Talk about Vaginal Discharge
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 12:46 AM
    I'v heard that when the egg in you V doesn't have a Sperm to mix with.. than it's useless because the new egg is going to come out /// so it'll be wasted so maybe that's why you have that sicky in your undi... other" because you are's going to have your period soon.
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 12:46 AM
    Hope it helped?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark watery discharge from breast [ 4 Answers ]

I was giving myself a self breast exam last night and when I pressed down on the right side of my left breast a dark watery discharge came out. I then check my right breast and the watery discharge from the right side also was yellowish. Could anyone give me a idea of what is wrong?:(

Windows are watery [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My home we installed noma thermostat. In winter times my widows are getting watery like everyday I took one glass of water. Is there any settings in the thermostat please guide me . Thanks Tammy

View more questions Search