Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aiyanna_always Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Dark watery discharge from breast
    I was giving myself a self breast exam last night and when I pressed down on the right side of my left breast a dark watery discharge came out. I then check my right breast and the watery discharge from the right side also was yellowish. Could anyone give me a idea of what is wrong?:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Are you pregnant or on any medications at all?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Aiyanna My breast did that many years ago. Exactly as your are mentioning. I can't say that nothing is wrong with you. But I can tell you that I went to my obgyn. Many test were performed on the dark discharge and nothing came up. I have had trouble with my breast, lumps, soreness and draining most of my life. (the dark only 1 time when I was 31) I started having mamograms at the age of 18. I am 45 now and the worst procedure I have had is having a lump removed. Be sure that you are OK and visit your doctor. Btw this went on for about 2 months before it cleared up and has never happened again. I was very scared as I know you are. But you must see a doctor to rule out anything bad.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 05:43 AM
    The reason I asked if you were on any medications is that some medications cause lactation. If you are not on any meds, then you need to see your doctor as bushg said.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Anytime you have a discharge from your nipple (except with preg) you must get this checked out, even men

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown discharge [ 6 Answers ]

I missed my last period then a week later I had dark brown discharge then I lost quiet bit of blood for about 5 minutes then it happened again on Sunday and its beeb very dark brown ever since I've just found out I'm diabetic could that bwe anything to do with it

Dark brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

k... I started this new birth control called the nuva ring... it really easy and comfotable. The thing is that I am not supposed to get my period for another couple of weeks.. and I started getting dark brown discharge:eek: . So much that I need to use tampons.. its been going on for 5 dayz... I am...

Green discharge out of one breast! Have a clue? [ 9 Answers ]

OK, don't get worked up. I am scared of the doctor at times as well. Im not trying to make you upset, I'm just trying to get all the facts. How old are you? You are right, typically women don't start having steady mammograms until they are mid 30s-40s. I was just asking, because I would have...

Dark Brown Discharge [ 4 Answers ]

I tried searching for the answer to my question but I couldn't find one on here. I'm 16 years old, and I've never had sex. I'm on my period right now but its not really blood, its dark brown stuff with a little blood in it. My period was like this last month too. I have the same symptoms I would as...

View more questions Search