March
    5 vs. Ontario VD Clinic Post #3
    12 vs. Church Street Boy's Choir
    19 vs. Korean War Amputees
    26 vs. VA Hospital Polio Patients

Special Monday Night Game:
    March 3 vs. Utopia Gay Boys

Name Change:
    The Toronto Maple Leafs will be changed to the Toronto Tampons' as they are only good for one period, and they don't have a second string.

Coaching Change:
    Paul Maurice will be replaced by Pamela Anderson. No doubt she will blow a few, but she won't choke up on the BIG ONE.

Rule Changes:
    1. When playing the Girl Scouts, the Leafs must not eat their cookies.
    2. The Leafs will be allowed to substitute with band members at any time during the game.
    3. When playing the Polio Patients, the Leafs must not disconnect any of the leg braces.
    4. There will be no more dancing with opposing teams, like the last time they played the Utopia Gay Boys.
    5. The Leafs MUST PROMISE to remember that when the referee drops the puck, this signals the beginning of play. This is to ensure that no more time will be wasted while the Leafs try to figure out what just happened.
    6. The Leafs must also stop tangling the crippled children in the net mesh.
    Attached Images

softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 19, 2008, 05:31 PM
    LOL! clever!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toronto questions [ 2 Answers ]

I need some good hotels less than £80 a night for a room with two beds in a good part of toronto near shopping and such. Advise on things to see in the day and evening. Also what type of plug to they use in canada?

Woofstock in Toronto [ 7 Answers ]

Like a one of a kind dog show in downtown Toronto this weekend. Everything and anything for your dogs. They will even have a stupid dog contest and a dog fashion show, etc. Some parts are really hilarious and its wall to wall dogs on Front Stree this weekend.

Theft Under $5000, Toronto, ON, Age 21 [ 1 Answers ]

Just yesterday, I was charged with theft under $5000. The amount I stole totaled just under $49 I was in shoppers drug mart with the original itention to buy solution for my contacts. I came across some makeup, and for whatever reason, decided to take it. Usually, I would have no...

View more questions Search