... wow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could it be the navy? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm am stuck in a normal job living a normal life at the mo and I want out, does anybody think the navy would be a choice to try and kick my life in2 action..? :confused:

Navy, Department of [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a particular form to download preferably in word document format so it can be typed on NAVPERS 1616/24, “Enlisted Performance Evaluation Report"

US Navy Deployments [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know if this question is in the right place, but is there any way I can find out what Navy ships and squadrons are on deployment now, or just got back from being deployed? Any help would be appreciated. :)

Evil old navy... [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new old navy commercial "spring loves stripes". A woman sings it and the chorus goes " daddio, daddio" a few times... Its stuck in my head for hours after I see the commercial so I figure it would make sense for me to at least know...

Old military navy movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, for years I have been trying to find a movie I saw as a child that meant a lot to me, I have watched many movies trying to find it and never seem to.. I probably watched it in late 70's or early 80. And then it was probably 20-30 years old... it was about a navy ship with a sorry captain and...

View more questions Search