Jan 21, 2008, 07:41 PM
    How to tell him STOP!
    If u really like a guy and they try to make move on u
    And u may lik eit but it startes getting out of hand and
    U tell him to stop and he gets mad how do u make him feel
    Better
    Saraah Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:51 PM
    If you really like Him and He goes to far then you are doing the right thing. But If he's getting Angry at you Maybe you should try talking to him. Just say Hey I like you a lot I just don't feel comfortable with what your doing and I need time. If he gets more angry at you then Hunni Hes not worth it. Because then he sounds like the kind of person who's going to force you into doing something you don't want to do. I don't know if you're a virgin Because you haven't said anything But its your body. So Its your choice not his. Hope this kind of helps. I not the greatest at this. I just read it and thought id put my two cents in. Cya and Good luck :D Just remember its your body.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Jan 21, 2008, 08:02 PM
    In cases like these, it's best not to worry about making him feel better. Just tell him that you're not ready, or that it's going too fast. If he can't deal with that (especially if he gets angry or abusive) he's not worth the effort and you should just stay away from him.
    You should always be able to tell people to stop. If he doesn't, threaten him with the police.
    Your body is yours, nobody has the right to do anyhting to you that you odn't want.

Kal
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 08:42 PM
    You don't worry if he gets mad, if he does, that means he is not mature and it also really means he did not actually like you, but only wanted you so that he can go "too far"

If he really cares for you, he will not be mad and will understand and he will be sorry.

If he does not want to take no as an asnwer, make it take it, and don't see him again.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Honey, you DON'T worry if he "feels bad." If you don't want it, you tell him to stop. Case closed.

(Sadly, and I'm not saying this guy is like this, but sadly, some guys pretend that they are hurt simply to make you feel bad for them and make you do something that you don't want to do. Guys like this are not worth your time or your affections.)

So, "how do you say STOP?" Simple. "Stop."
    PrttyBrownEyez21 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Don't worry if he gets mad,like everybody before me has said its your body and its your decision.so tell him how you feel and if he gets mad then he's probably not worth your time.
    kiki1314 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Say sorry but u do need to stop. It is getting to out of hand
    wolfcandy2 Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2008, 02:28 PM
    If the guy can't take stop for an answer then he's too immature to be with youand he's insecure
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 27, 2008, 02:31 PM
    I just want to reinfroce what some others have said. YOU should not be trying to make HIM feel better. HE should be trying to make YOU feel better about going to far forcing you to say stop. Any boy worth going out with knows that when a girl says stop you stop. He should then apologize for rushing you.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 03:32 PM
    I agree with ScottGem , he is the one who should be apologising. If you say STOP he needs to know that's what you mean , and if he doesn't that constitutes rape , don't let it get that far.
    wolfcandy2 Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2008, 03:34 PM
    No is No not No means Yes,anything else is rape
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Reconsider the situations you allow yourself to get into with him at all. Sometime when you are in a public place, talk to him about this stuff. Tell him you want a firm agreed upon boundary about how far you will go with him while dating and request him to agree and acknowledge that he understands the boundaries.

In general, guys desire for sexual interaction comes from a different place than it does for girls. He wants it a lot sooner "just because" and that's natural, but you want it because it is an intimacy step. So if/when it happens you are each at that point for very different reasons. Keeping intimacy in check longer is actually a good thing for establishing a real lasting relationship. Guys that really aren't serious won't stick around long with it, and that's good for you in the long run.

Intimacy is so often treated as a natural "next step" in dating and that ends badly 95% of the time. That's too bad. If a relationship isn't going to last for whatever reason, wouldn't it be awesome if all the embarrassing intimate stuff weren't there, too, as extra baggage?

Make sure the dates and situations you are in with him MATCH the boundaries you set. If the boundary is holding hands and kissing (no petting), then don't walk around the back of the bleachers with him... alone on the couch at 2am is a terrible idea, etc. Your behavior should match your boundaries. This makes it easier on him, too, because when you allow overly intimate scenarios to develop it confuses the boundaries, even if you agreed on them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

How do I stop it? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I stop brown spotting during ovulation? I took the pill for over 2yrs. It has been 1yr and 6mths since I stopped taking it and I am still having brown spotting before my period. How do I stop this? I need answers not more questions. How do I stop brown spotting during ovulation?

When will it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

Since August of last year, my fiancé and I have had the worst luck in the world. The day we move into our place, we were so excited, then when driving, I blew the turbo in my car. Then after I get a bladder infection (I hate using public restrooms and always held it, so nobody do what I do!)...

When Will It Stop ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was 8 weeks pregnant and I recently found out I've had a miscarrage, before finding out I was spotting for about a week then in the past 4 days its been really really heavy.. how long does it usually take after having a miscarrage for the bleeding to stop ?:confused: :(

View more questions Search