Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dilys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Tumble dryer is blowing fuses in plug
    My tumble dryers plug get warm in operation and sometimes the fuses blows. Any ideas why?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Check and make sure the connections are clean and secure at the block from the cord on the dryer. Check the same at the power outlet for the power supply. Of course, do all this with the power disconnected. Work safe around electricity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blowing fuses [ 1 Answers ]

York heat pump,Have cold air all summer,fan alone runs fine,emergency heat works great,But when you turn it to heat only it will blow fuse,could it be a control board on the inside... Thats what I'm being told now.. by a service tech... By the way THANKS for the help so far... Heater coils have...

Blowing fuses [ 1 Answers ]

Had new thermostat installed,most everything on this york unit has been checked,couldn't find a problem,boards,contacts,relays all checked out to be fine,still blowing 5 amp fuse when calling for heat??

Murray keeps blowing fuses [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12.5 horse power Murray Riding Mower. I had problems getting it started this year. Found a blown fuse. But after I replaced it and cranked it up one time. Now the fuse is blown again. What is causing this?

Fuses keep blowing out air condition [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2000 Honda Accord EX. My husband was driving back from work and noticed air was not cold. We took it to a mechanic we knew, find out value on high and low side was leaking. He changed this and added can of freon. PROBLEM SOLVED? No, now when you turn on the ac, it burns out...

Fuses blowing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: My clothes dryer started blowing fuses. Since it was a 1964 model, we assumed it was on it's last legs and bought a new one. The new dryer is also starting to blow fuses. The dryer is on a separate fuse box from everything else. Nothing has changed where the dryer or fuse box was...

View more questions Search