Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sibeal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Tongue piercing
    Th person that pierced my tongue said that shouldn't eat anything dairy... but I look up tongue piercings and it says you should eat ice cream... why was I told not to?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 11:08 PM
    This would seem to be the type of question that nauticalstar420 could answer really well. As such, I have just alerted her to your question with a private message to her.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 08:31 PM
    No dairy is correct. Dairy and spicy foods can cause your tongue to become irritated. Instead of ice cream, eat popsicles. Those will help you relieve the pain without causing any nasty flare ups.

Steer clear of dairy and spicy foods. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Comments on this post
    Nauticalstar420 agrees: Thanks! :)
    You are very welcome! You really know your stuff about these sort of things! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 15 Answers ]

Ok Ok, so I got my tongue pierced about 4 days ago! It's still kind of swollen but I can eat. I eat slow but I can still eat! I was just wondering.. what am I NOT allowed eat? I heard I can't eat chocolate and dairy stuff? Is that true?

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom that I should get a Tongue Ring, and i don't know how to convince her. If any one has any ideas, please let me know! ~Thanks:confused:

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Tongue piercing [ 5 Answers ]

k, ii just got my tongue pierced, and I'm a smoker... but the lady told me ii couldn't smoke until after six months! But I'm not guna be able to go that long without one... so my question is as long as ii rinse my mouth out after I'm through, can ii have a ciggarette? Oh and 6-9-07 at like between...

Tongue piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get my tongue pierced and was wondering if there is any thing that I need to do to prepare for it, and can they deny you a piercing if your tongue is too short?:o

View more questions Search