Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pynklemonaid15 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Magic Mirror
    There wa this movie that I saw when I was little. It was about this little girl and she was trying to get the bad guys back to where they come from through this mirror, and she had to do it before the time was up. If you can help me, it would be awsome thank you!
    EickEa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 03:44 PM
    This movie sounds Familiar
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jan 11, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Could it be a movie called Magic in the Mirror?
    apriljoy34 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pynklemonaid15
    there wa this movie that i saw when i was little. it was about this little girl and she was trying to get the bad guys back to where they come from through this mirror, and she had to do it before the time was up. if you can help me, it would be awsome thank you!
    Sounds a little like the movie Time Bandits, but that may have been a little boy. Not sure, just a suggestion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man in the Mirror [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of an episode from a TV show like tales from the crypt or tales from the darkside, where a guy is being stalked by a demon/ ghost that can only be seen in a mirror or reflection. At the end, the demon/ ghost kills him and the man turns into the demon/ ghost. I have been...

I broke a Mirror [ 16 Answers ]

I broke a mirror by knocking it down when I opened a cabinet. Am I officially screwed for 7 years? LOL

Film on mirror [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice on the best way to clean mirrors. W are non smokers, however,it seems if there is a film on my mirrors. Also, any ideas on the best way to clean windows. My windows are old and have to be removed from the outside

Convex mirror ( help me ) [ 1 Answers ]

A candle is placed in 15.0 cm in front of a convex mirror. When the convex mirror is replaced by a plane mirror, the image moves back 7.00 cm (further away from the mirror). Fing the focal length of the convex mirror.

View more questions Search