Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starscollide Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 11:16 PM
    The White Stripes-My Doorbell
    Anyone know what the song "My Doorbell" by the White Stripes is about?

"I've been thinkin' about my doorbell...when you gonna ring it, when you gonna ring it?"
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 7, 2008, 01:07 AM
    Try and take a long at a site where folks post their interpretation of songs, there's a one at... songmeanings.net :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doorbell getting hot [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I just installed a new doorbell since the one that was there was somewhat on the dated side. They both are lighted doorbells, but this one is getting hot to touch. I didn't notice the old one ever doing that. Is that safe or is there a problem with it?

Wiring a second doorbell [ 1 Answers ]

I am attempting to wire a second doorbell. I read in your column that you should wire the two doorbells together. However, I cannot snake a wire to my first doorbell. The second doorbell is located at the button that was once on the outside of the house. Can I wire my second doorbell into the...

Stripes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a relatively new lawnmower I use at my mothers, so I don't know what type, but curious as to why all of sudden now I am getting stripes of uncut lawn where ever we cut now. It's a monster HP machine, for me that is, self propel, and mulching. It looks like yard markers on a football field....

Wiring my doorbell [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I own a split level home with a doorbell upstairs. The problem is that we can't hear it if we're in a room downstairs. I bought a second doorbell and picked a location downstairs, but I'm not sure how to wire it in to the first doorbell, since there is a floor/ceiling beam in the...

View more questions Search