Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollipopkid08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 06:14 AM
    Relationship queries, answers muchly appreciated
    BOYFRIENDS HIGH SEX DRIVE
    I'm 20 and been with my boyfriend about 3 months, he is 21. From the start he warned me he had a high sex drive, which freaked me out, but although he talked about it a lot, he did wait which made me realise he hopefully wasn't with me just for sex, I made him wait over 2 months. Thing is no I enjoy sex too, which yes is good but my boyfriend keeps asking me to do stuff like dress up, talk dirty, asks if he can come on my face, trying different positions etc. basically I want to know if this is normal, I know my mates get A lot of sex, and its not something me talk about in detail, but I just don't know if its normal, as I don't want to be made a fool of by him taking advantage of me. I do usually wear sexy underwear and stockings and heels but he wants me. Also I need help with what he means when he says he wants me to talk dirty more during sex.

SHAVING PUBIC AREA
    Secondly I shave it all off down below, I follow loads of tips I read, I soak it in a hot hot both for 10 minutes, then exfoliate for 5 minutes, then soak for 5 minutes, then rub shaving cream on for 5 minutes then wash that off, then I use proper shaving gel and leave that on for a few minutes before I shave, then I soak it straight away again and then I apply baby oil with aloe vera. I'm still getting red pimples/rash and when shaving they are bleeding. I try to leave it every other day but my hair grows at the speed of lightning and its already not smooth a few hours after shaving, can anyone help with this? At one stage I thought it was getting better but its really not, my razor is very sharp and always new blades and the more I shave the less smooth its getting, I'm worried my boyfriend will pick up on this

THE PILL
    Last but not least I'm on the pill, which is a good job as we tend to find even durex splitting a lot. I've only been on it one month, and I take my last pill tomorrow, I'm really worried as to know when I'm going to be on, how long it will last, how heavy it will be etc. I'm going away next weekend and I really need to not be on then. Before I went on the pill I had no cycle at all. But I usually found myself on for nearly a week at least 6 days if not 7/ does this mean I could be on for the entire 7 days, and does the pill make them more heavy etc. I really don't want to be on next weekend.

Thanks for your time and help it all means a lot x
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 06:19 AM
    No way to really control your period and as you are on the pill longer you will get more regular. But also remember the pill is not 100 percent effective, ask the dozen or so on here that have babies while still on the pill. So always still use another form of birth control also

As for as positions, yes, different people have different desires, the old saying "what ever floats your boat" so to say, if you don't like a specific type then don't, never do more or things you don't feel good about.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 10:22 AM
    I'm concerned about your first question. You are only twenty... I think you are too young to engage in the sexual practices your "boyfriend" is forcing on you. You probably can't see the harm in being treated like an object, but it is very crippling to your future sexual development!

There are different levels of sexual enjoyment... why stunt yourself at the lowest level of sexual practice and enjoyment, being "the object"??
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 11:27 PM
    As far as question 1. your boyfriend may simply want to experiment. He's getting his ideas from somewhere though. Are you part of his idea generation process? If you don't feel comfortable with an activity, tell him no.

Number 2. Something in your shaving process is causing your skin distress. Change the system/products.

Number 3. Different pills affect different people differently at different times. You may not be on your cycle at all this weekend, or you may bleed heavily. Whatever happens, you will be able to handle it.
    Caralyn Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Jan 5, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Bottom line you're not ready for this type of sexual relationship and nor should you be. You are young, what you speak of is the type of things old married couples try as a way of livening things up. Back off, I'm afraid he may be using you. The steadfast rule is only agree to what you are comfortable with. He should not be forcing you or talking you into anything you are not comfortable with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Help Would Be Appreciated [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently completed a two year project for resistant materials. I have made a crystal ball box. It is dark blue with plastic stars on the outside, it has a yellow stand on the inside and stands about 4 inches. If you have a crystal ball would you possibly purchase this. Could you leave some...

Movie name Appreciated [ 2 Answers ]

Ok every one Im trying to find the name of a movie that seemed to be pretty popular, cuase I seen it on TV a lot. From what I can remember There is a Boy and a Girl and their about 17 yrs old. When they were young they moved to their uncles house on an Island and he died so they lived there all...

You Veiws (any appreciated) [ 36 Answers ]

Hi me and My fiancé Have been trying for a baby for 5months and still haven't got pregnant! I am now 7days late my period and my period has been regular... I Have been having many different symptoms... e.g. Headaches... Tender boobs and nipples always seem to be errect:rolleyes:... the...

Any insights REALLY appreciated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everybody I'm feeling pretty stuck here. I'm looking for work and having a few complications that I'd really appreciate some insight on: 1. Where? I'm in France and I'm a new TEFL teacher (english as a 2nd or foreign language). Finding a job here is like finding a needle in a haystack and...

View more questions Search